Exclusive Insights into the World of Shoemaking
Dear Media Representatives,
Are you constantly looking for exciting stories and exclusive information? Then you've come to the right place! We cordially invite you to get in touch with JOSEF SEIBEL, one of the most exciting shoemakers, and receive exclusive first-hand information.
Why should you get in touch with us?
- Unique Stories: Immerse yourself in the over 135-year history of the JOSEF SEIBEL brand, founded in 1886 by brothers Carl August and Anton Seibel. Learn more about the eventful history of the company, now led by the fifth generation of Franziska Seibel and her husband Michael Fischer.
- Exclusive Interviews: Get the opportunity to conduct exclusive interviews with our designers, craftsmen, and executives, and gain deep insights into our work and philosophy.
- Behind the Scenes: Take a look behind the scenes of our traditional glass shoe factory in Hauenstein and learn more about the entire process of shoemaking, from idea to finished product.
- Press Events: Receive invitations to our press events, product launches, and other exclusive events.
- Commitment to Sustainability: Learn more about our sustainable initiative "Spirit of Nature" and our efforts to reduce the ecological footprint. Discover our sustainable collection of genuine leather, handcrafted in Hauenstein.
Our Values and Philosophy
Since 1886, JOSEF SEIBEL has been making shoes with passion and craftsmanship. The brand does not follow fast-paced trends but instead makes shoes for people who go their own way and value freedom, self-determination, and optimism. JOSEF SEIBEL offers more than just shoes – it enables freedom and personal choice. And that is exactly what is reflected in our slogan: "Wherever I go. Whatever I do. However I feel."
How can you get in touch with us?
It's simple! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, media organization, and area of interest. We will get back to you as soon as possible and provide you with all the necessary information and materials.
We look forward to working with you and providing you with exclusive insights into the world of shoemaking.
Your JOSEF SEIBEL Team